Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup Source CD for UNIX

2000-12-20 17:27:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup Source CD for UNIX
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 23:27:35 +0100

 for just a NetBackup client, use the one with:

 VERITAS NetBackup UNIX Clients v3.2
 Client Platforms:
 ° Auspex, Alpha, Cray, DataGeneral, HPUX, Motoroal, NCR, Pyramid,
   RS6000, Sequent, SGI, Solaris.

 btw, 226 is not the most recent jumbo patch for NB3.2 since a
long time. you can get the latest one there :

 "J0820466_232770.tar - NB-CLIENT 3.2GA Patch J0820466 Client
  Binaries (req. for all)"

 fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
     fx AT veritas DOT com       | The ten thousand things.
François-Xavier Peretmere | How long do any persist?