Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup scheduler

2000-12-19 12:06:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup scheduler
From: Speier, Guy J - CNF Speier.Guy AT cnf DOT com
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 09:06:24 -0800
Hello,

I have a master server as well as a slave server (DataCenter 3.4).  Both
servers are Solaris 2.6.  The master is on PST, whereas the slave is on GMT.
I could swear that all backups kicked off according to their schedules on
PST (time of the master) prior to my upgrade to 3.4, but indeed all classes
that run on the slave server are running on GMT.  Is there a more elegant
way of having them all adhere to the time on the Master Server?  Otherwise,
I will need to go through the schedules and calculate back to GMT for each
start time.

thank you,
Guy