Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exchange client...

2000-12-14 07:04:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exchange client...
From: tore.stensrud AT merkantildata DOT no tore.stensrud AT merkantildata DOT no
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:04:19 +0100
Hello !

I  have an NBU 3.4 Exchange client on NT4, and it is working fine. But I
can't figure out how to define the file list to take backup of single
mailboxes. In the file list I have the following entries:

Microsoft Exchange Server:\Directory\
Microsoft Exchange Server:\Informaton Store\
Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes:\

When I look in the restore window on the NT client I don't find any single
mailboxes. Do I have to specify each mailbox I want to backup ? And if so
which way do I specify the names of the mailboxes in the filelist ?

Tore Stensrud
Senior Systemconsultant
Direkte 22 09 52 62 - Sentralbord 22 09 50 00 - Mobil 93 42 04 01 - Telefaks
22 09 52 02
Merkantildata Services, Brynsallen 2, Postboks 6472 Etterstad, 0605 Oslo.
www.merkantildata.no