Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Not understandable media change request (NetBackup v. 3.4)

2000-12-13 06:34:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Not understandable media change request (NetBackup v. 3.4)
From: Dmitri Tarasenko dtarasen AT ot DOT ru
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:34:31 +0300
Hi colleagues,
We have a problem with media changing in standalone driver. It is on the
server with Sun Solaris and VERITAS DataCenter NetBackup v.3.4. Media
change request  has been appeared on NetBackup server from time to time.
This medias isn't FULL, FROZEN or SUSPENDED and the
ALLOW_MULTIPLE_RETENTIONS_PER_MEDIA parameter has been included in the
bp.conf file on the server. Medias have been written less then 30 % of
the
medias capacity . I don't know why but this request has been appeared
one time in a week ( Backup has been made one a day on this server ).
Best regards,
Dmitry Tarasenko, System Engineer of Open Technologies