Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup for Netware Question

2000-12-05 14:32:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup for Netware Question
From: RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com RYAN_ANDERSON AT udlp DOT com
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 13:32:10 -0600
Dennis,

Thanks for the response. One more question about NetWare NLMs.  The NetBackup
Installation Guide for PC Clients for 3.2 and even 3.4 list tsados.nlm as
required, but whoever set us up before I got here didn't have it installed.
tsados.nlm in fact is not even on the NetWare servers, and the the NetWare admin
doesn't want it on there.  However, backups and restores work fine without it,
so...

Regards,

RCA