Veritas-bu

FW: [Veritas-bu] return code "1" on backups regarding OTM !!!!

2000-12-05 04:38:57
Subject: FW: [Veritas-bu] return code "1" on backups regarding OTM !!!!
From: Dave Pearson (EML) Dave.Pearson AT eml.ericsson DOT se
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 10:38:57 +0100
Just a summary:

For systems with a Unix master server...

If you want to configure an NT client using Netbackup Administration from
another NT system, you need to include this system's name in the Servers list
on the client. Start the Netbackup program on the client, select the Servers
tab, add the other system's name and click OK (do NOT make the system current).

Thanks to Bob Bakh for his advice.

Dave.