Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tape eject after backup - a script that mightwork for you too....

2000-12-04 11:03:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tape eject after backup - a script that mightwork for you too....
From: Lee Kolinsky kolinsky AT colltech DOT com
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 11:03:16 -0500
John,

YES it will prompt you but did you infact take the tape out
or did you just -- (press <RETURN> to continue) --
It always wants to that and in fact in my scripts I usually redirect
input to the command, piping it an <CR> automatically.  I believe that
with your command if you just hit <cr> each time it asks for it the
robot will place the next tape in the next slot.