Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Anyone know ALL the NBU NT Registry Keys?

2000-12-02 21:25:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Anyone know ALL the NBU NT Registry Keys?
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 03:25:45 +0100

 no need to have it on the target, check the -M and -g switch.
or copy it from an admin installation.

 fx

 ps: please, no CC: to my address, i don't like paying my
     phone company to receive mails twice, thanks.

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | With searching comes loss
François-Xavier Peretmere | And the presence of absence;