Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tape eject after backup - a script that might work for you too....

2000-12-01 11:05:39
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tape eject after backup - a script that might work for you too....
From: John_Wang AT enron DOT net John_Wang AT enron DOT net
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 10:05:39 -0600
Hello

It was the maintenance contract field engineer that demonstrated it to me so
presumably it's not dangerous to the library, just alarming.    Mind you, it was
the same guy who bent that SCSI pin which caused us a week of problems...

Regards,
John I Wang
Sr. Systems Engineer
Steverson Information Professionals

---
Enron Broadband Services
Enron Building 1472c
ph (713) 345-4291
fax (713) 646-8063

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          jfielden@exci|
|        |          tecorp.com   |
|        |                       |
|        |          11/30/00     |
|        |          09:19 PM     |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->

  |       cc:     John Wang/Contractor/Enron Communications@Enron         |
  |       Communications, david AT datastaff DOT com, DONALDG AT tc.gc DOT ca,
        |
  |       kolinsky AT colltech DOT com, shyamdayal AT usa DOT net,
        |
  |       veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

  |       Subject:     Re: [Veritas-bu] tape eject after backup - a script|
  |       that might work for  you too....                                |

I don't think so, but I have bcc'ed one of my contacts there, hoping they would
know the right person to ask this of. I'll share the answer when I get it.

JF

On Thu, Nov 30, 2000 at 05:41:35PM -0800, W. Curtis Preston spake unto the
multitudes:

--
"Any man page that includes the words "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. BEWARE OF DOG.
SLIPPERY WHEN WET" means trouble" - Michael Lucas