Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tape eject after backup - a script that might work for you too....

2000-11-30 15:55:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tape eject after backup - a script that might work for you too....
From: David A. Chapa david AT datastaff DOT com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:55:05 -0800 (PST)
Ah, yes...that looks good.

some robots (I think older ones) may have required the -rc1 0 for
positioning purposes.  It just one of those things thats hard to break
when you have been doing it for years, plus I haven't had it 'blow up' on
me either.

However, I will be eval'ing a Scalar 1000 very shortly.

John: What's your take on that unit, first glance?

David A. Chapa
Consulting Manager
DataStaff, Inc.
847 413 1144