Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpexpdate / vmquery ?

2000-11-30 09:57:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpexpdate / vmquery ?
From: KIPPEUR Laurent FTM/SG/DSI laurent.kippeur AT francetelecom DOT fr
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 15:57:48 +0100
        Some questions :

        In this case you use a robot shares between 2 servers,
        and 2 volume database hosts, no ?
        (I think, THIS is very dangerous !)
        Is this not the same case when you add a new tape ?

        Why bpexpdate doesn't work ?
        Have you never see some cases where bpexpdate doesn't
        work, and vmquery is required ?

        Here, I see a case where vmquery doesnt' work !
        Have you a solution ?

                Thanks
                                LK