Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Anyone know ALL the NBU NT Registry Keys?

2000-11-28 13:47:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Anyone know ALL the NBU NT Registry Keys?
From: W. Curtis Preston curtis AT colltech DOT com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:47:26 -0800
If I wanted to view ALL the NT registry settings that NetBackup makes, what
keys would I want to look at and/or export?

BTW, as long as we're on the subject, do you know how to export a
particular key?

---
W. Curtis Preston, Principal Consultant at Collective Technologies
Email: curtis AT colltech DOT com                (Best way to contact me)
Work : 408 452 5555                       (Leave a message.)
Pager: 800 946 4646, pin#1436065        (If urgent.)

Tap into the Collective Intellect (TM): http://www.colltech.com
Backup & Restore resources:        http://www.backupcentral.com