Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] \Excluding Compaq's System_Status on Windows Client

2000-11-21 23:45:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] \Excluding Compaq's System_Status on Windows Client
From: Ayaz Mudarris ayaz AT colltech DOT com
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:45:49 -0600
   Hi Folks,

   Here's the setup of the current enviroment:
   Master Server: Windows 2000+SP1, with Netbackup 3.4 Datacenter
   Client       : Windows 2000+SP1

   I have a couple Clients on Compaq boxes.

   Whenever I use the ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES directive in the file list, Netbackup
   tries to backup a partition System_Status:\, this I beleive is Compaq's
   partition for whatever reason they have it.

   This stream starts , but then hangs after some time and never completes.

   I tried to exclude it using all the number of combinations I can think of
   without luck.

   Any ideas ?.

   Thanks in advance.

--
Ayaz

#!/a.k.a/jazz
                               Ayaz Mudarris   |_| C o l l e c t i v e |_|
                Consultant, Great Lakes Team    |_    technologies     _|
                           ayaz AT colltech DOT com      []                 []