Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question regarding Unix Backups

2000-11-20 13:52:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question regarding Unix Backups
From: Lee Kolinsky kolinsky AT colltech DOT com
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:52:13 -0500
Tim,

I believe it backs up the filesystem in the order you have listed them
in the file-list section when setting up a class or on the command line
or in a file when using the "-f filename" format of bpbackup.  However,
if you are using things like "ALL_LOCAL_DIRVES" or wildcards in the
file-list them I'm not sure.  My guess it that it grabs things in inode
order just like TAR does.