Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Lost images

2000-11-16 14:57:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Lost images
From: Ravi Channavajhala ravi.channavajhala AT csfb DOT com
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 14:57:51 -0500 (EST)
Thanks David.  I have used bprecover for recovering images
lost, but due to netbackup db running only at the end of
all backups, it looks like I may not be able to get the
lost backup images for today.  I will force a manual
incremental backups of all the hosts, I couldn't retrieve
the images for.

-ravi