Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Opinions about NetBackup

2000-11-15 22:05:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Opinions about NetBackup
From: W. Curtis Preston curtis AT backupcentral DOT com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 19:05:42 -0800
Hi folks, it's the maintainer of the NetBackup FAQ here.  Please take a
look at this ONE TIME plug for another free resource that I've put together
on Backup Central.  I think it will benefit both current and future
NetBackup customers.

Have you ever wanted to let the world know how you feel about NetBackup and
Veritas (good or bad)?  Are you a potential purchaser of NetBackup or any
other products in the backup and recovery arena, who would like to know
what other people think about it?

If so, then Backup Central's new discussion forums are the place to
be!  You can create a user id using your real name or a pseudonym, and say
whatever you want!  Doesn't that sound wonderful?  Our only requirement is
that you provide an email address so that we can do our best to prevent
duplicate accounts.  (We also use the email address to send your password
to you if you forget it.)  Only the forum administrator (me) will be able
to associate your email address with your user id, and I'm not telling
anyone!  This allows you to be completely candid in your responses.

If this sounds interesting, please go to the following URL:

http://www.backupcentral.com/forums.html

The forums are brand new, with only a few hundred messages.  Please take
this opportunity to let the world know how you feel about NetBackup!