Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] New information added to "clients" file in NBU 3 .4 DC

2000-10-19 15:51:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] New information added to "clients" file in NBU 3 .4 DC
From: [ISS] Veritas-Users Veritas-Users AT wnt.sas DOT com
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 15:51:45 -0400
I don't have a reason for disabling it, but I need to be able to
programmatically rearrange the clients file.  Every few months or so I run a
program which reads the statistics of the backups and creates a clients file in
order of average longest running backups to shortest -- so that I make sure the
long running backups get started first.

Can I just rearrange the file and stick the check sum in the current file back
at the end?

Kelly

P.S.  Replies directly to me must go to Kelly.Wyatt AT SAS DOT com.  The userid
sending this mail is the public folder that is subscribed to the mailing list.

--

Kelly Wyatt, Kelly.Wyatt AT SAS DOT com
Senior Systems Programmer