Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Swapped tapes

2000-10-16 17:40:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Swapped tapes
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 23:40:05 +0200

 hum. and what about expiring the tapes, and reimporting them. could
be long i know (as long as reading the entire tape) but if you've
got time during the day...

 fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
      fx AT veritas DOT com      | With searching comes loss
François-Xavier Peretmere | And the presence of absence;