Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Merging two slave servers

2000-10-12 16:06:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Merging two slave servers
From: Michael Wei wei AT colltech DOT com
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 15:06:47 -0500 (CDT)
Find out all the tapes assigned to the old slave server, run
bpmedia -movedb on all of them.  You will need both the old server and the
new server up running during this command.

I assume your E-4500 is going to assume the hostname of one of the old
server, and you're going to decommision the other old one.

-Mike