Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] New information added to "clients" file in NBU 3.4 DC

2000-10-05 14:05:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] New information added to "clients" file in NBU 3.4 DC
From: Jeff Holmbeck Jeff.Holmbeck AT veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 13:05:41 -0500
VMD5_DIGEST is a checksum of the file.  If the checksum doesn't match the
contents of the file, NetBackup will assume the file is in error and will
attempt to "auto-correct" the values.

You cannot disable the checksumming.  Why would you want to?

--
Jeff Holmbeck                   VERITAS Software
Jeff.Holmbeck AT veritas DOT com       Minnesota Office