Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB 3.2 3.4 upgrade

2000-10-02 05:49:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB 3.2 3.4 upgrade
From: Lawrence, Bob bob.lawrence AT primark DOT com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:49:33 +0100
The information I've had from Veritas is that you can
1. Patch your 3.2 clients up to the latest patch
at your leisure before upgrading you netbackup servers.

Then you can
2. Upgrade your clients to 3.4.
at your leisure after you've upgraded your servers.

This avoids the need to upgrade all clients at the same time.

Bob