Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] single client, multiple filesystems, one tape, s imultaneously?

2000-09-25 17:23:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] single client, multiple filesystems, one tape, s imultaneously?
From: Bob Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:23:27 -0700
In the file list, rather than listing all the file systems just list

ALL_AVAILABLE_DRIVES

to configure Max Jobs Per Client

Go to the NetBackup Administration window, the yellow one that pops up with
all the icons, click on the start menu item on the screen, and select
configure NetBackup.

Click the right mouse button on the master and select Properties Read/Write

In the Universal settings set the max jobs per client to something like I
don't know 99.

Now in the storage Unit configuration set the MPX setting to 6, and in the
class set the MPX of the schedule to 6.

Restart the daemons on the server,

Bob