Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Finding out backups performed within last 12 hours w/o the GUI

2000-09-25 11:04:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Finding out backups performed within last 12 hours w/o the GUI
From: Matteson, Ryan Ryan.Matteson AT bellsouth DOT com
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 11:04:54 -0400
Is there a command that lists the actual backups performed on a master
server within the previous 12 hours?? I want to get the backup performed
and also the media id's used with the backups. I assume If I can get the
backups somehow they would list what media ID's were written too.

Also is there a tool to list out tapes by percentage used/free? I want
to show all media in a form where I can easily see which tapes need to
be pulled from a library because they are full.

Thanks for any assistance,

Ryan