Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Java Job Monitor and 3.4

2000-09-20 13:12:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Java Job Monitor and 3.4
From: Patrick Boyle PBoyle AT esri DOT com
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 10:12:31 -0700
Did anyone notice if the Sort on the Kilobytes field works
correctly now in Ver 3.4 Java Job Monitor?
Also, did the speed improve across the board on the
Java Admin tools?  We planned on having our Operators
go to that version with 3.4, earlier reports stated that
the Motif version would not be supported.  Perhaps
speed is the reason they continue to support
Motif?

Thanks for your thoughts on this...

Enjoy

-patrick
Patrick Boyle
ESRI Systems Administration
Voice:          [909] 793-2853  Ext. 1-1461
Numeric Pager:  [909] 777-2791
E-mail:         PBoyle AT esri DOT com