Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Support

2000-09-14 12:42:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Support
From: Joshua Fielden jfielden AT excitecorp DOT com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 09:42:19 -0700
We just left Legato for the sole reason that their support caused us to lose 33
days of business-critical and unreplacable data over 3 months, and were not
becoming more useful with time. We have only opened a few cases for NetBackup,
but the cases we have are with the same level of support we have come to expect
with VxFS and VxVM products, which we have opened many cases on. All-in-all, we
are considering it a positive switch.

JF

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 11:00:04AM -0400, Jeanea Fishback filled up my inbox
with:

--
a man said to the universe: "sir, i exist!" "however," replied the universe,
"the fact has not created in me a sense of obligation."