Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Scheduled backups not working

2000-09-07 08:20:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Scheduled backups not working
From: Wyatt Song wyatt.song AT veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:20:43 +1000
Two other possible scenarios:
1.   check the /db/failure_history, i have seen a good couple of times where
scheduler started working again after people removed this directory.
2.   client_name in bp.conf on the master should be the name of master, and
there shouldn't be more than one such entries, and i have seen multiple
entries interfering with schedules functionality.

And i agree with other folks on their point, freq settings... etc..
Otherwise, VERBOSE log your sched process and have a pleasure read.

Wyatt