Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetApp/NDMP to non-NetApp connected tapedrive/jukebox

2000-09-01 10:35:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetApp/NDMP to non-NetApp connected tapedrive/jukebox
From: Debbie Brown debbieb AT msp.sc.ti DOT com
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 09:35:14 -0500
F.Y.I...

The last time I spoke to NetApp, I was told that OnTap 5.2.3 can do 3-way (i.e.
alternate client backup/restore), but OnTap 5.3.2 cannot do 3-way
backups/restores.

Bob, please correct me if this information has changed (i.e. if NetApp now has
a patch to fix this problem in 5.2.3).

Thanks,
Debbie Brown