Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BIG library...

2000-07-03 05:16:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BIG library...
From: Pengelly, Adrian apengell AT lehman DOT com
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:16:07 +0100
If you are really tied into DLT 7K technology try looking at the ATL
P3000/P6000 series, the basic P3000 goes to 16 drives and 320 tapes. You can
link them together to make one library of 80 drives (5 units linked as one).
We've just received my second P3000 and I very happy with the performance
and reliability. The P3000 gives you the option to connect via SCSI or
FibreChannel.

Hope all goes well.

Adrian Pengelly
Unix Engineering Manager