Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Monthly backups for offsite storage

2000-06-27 10:07:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Monthly backups for offsite storage
From: Terese Pelletier terese.pelletier AT kodak DOT com
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:07:41 -0400
All,

We are trying to develop a schedule for monthly (full) backups to send
to offsite storage.  We would like to maintain our current schedule
scheme of Mon-Thur incrementals and Fri fulls and add a monthly
schedule.  Since there doesn't seem to be the monthly selection under
frequency this is not as straight forward as we had hoped.

We are concerned that the weekly Fri full backup will not allow a 4 week
rotation to run.  We would really like something close to the first/last
weekend of the month so that they can be labeled by month similar to our
other backup schemes that are offsite.

Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Terese
--
Terese Pelletier               |Internet: terese.pelletier AT kodak DOT com
Eastman Kodak Company          |Phone: 716-477-1316