Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup problem

2000-06-07 12:24:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup problem
From: O'Shea, Don Don.OShea AT emergis DOT com
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 12:24:08 -0400
Has anybody encountered this error before?

I am able to install Netbackup 3.2 without any problem but when I start the
Netbackup Administartion program and when I select the Storage Units
management or the Backup Policy Management I get the following error when
those programs start : The error is from Nbclass :

The list of Storage Units could not be retrivied, status:37 operation
requested by an invalid server.

When I click on OK I get in the application but I cannot do anything! All
the options are unavailable.

This has been installed on the following equipment:

Compaq Proliant 1600R
  512 MB RAM
  PIII 500 MHZ
  Compaq DLT 7000 standalone