Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] drive question

2000-06-06 12:54:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] drive question
From: Rebecca Henderson henderson.r AT ghc DOT org
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 09:54:43 -0700
I have NetBackup in a test situation and I have a couple questions:
1. I have 10 clients, 4 of them have a lot of data and the rest have
small
amounts. How can I assign a larger client to a drive so it does not
take
over the two drives I am testing with. The only info I could find
referenced
the max job per client and priority of the client. Any info would
help.

2. How can I set up NetBackup with multiple interfaces.
 When testing is complete, I will install on an E4000 with
a quad card and I want to hook up multiple interfaces, any
ideas?
Any info would help!
thanks,
Becki