Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NT Clients, 3.2 and OFM

2000-05-22 16:17:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NT Clients, 3.2 and OFM
From: Martin, Barbara BM128506 AT exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR DOT com
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 16:17:02 -0400
I need some help from someone familiar with NT.  We are in the process of
upgrading our Netbackup NT clients from 3.1.1 to 3.2.  We currently have OFM
installed on these clients primarily for backups.  I know OTM comes with the
3.2 NT client software.  Do we still need OFM?  Should we deinstall OFM then
install 3.2 and OTM?  Did anyone have problems with OFM and OTM running on
the same system?

I have not found any reference to this in the installation guide provided
with the CD.  I thought I would ask here before calling support.

Barb Martin
Voice:          (937)445-3674
VoicePlus:      622-3674
FAX:            (937)445-3398
mailto:barbara.martin AT DaytonOH.NCR DOT COM