Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] An easier/faster way to erase a NB DLT ?

2000-05-11 01:49:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] An easier/faster way to erase a NB DLT ?
From: Pat Whelan pwhelan AT veritas DOT com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 22:49:08 -0700
Don't forget to use the -o option to overwrite the old label.

Patrick Whelan
Consulting
[NBU (with extensions) and Storage Migrator]
[VxFS and Volume Manager]
pwhelan AT veritas DOT com

Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong. - Dennis Miller
Friends help friends move, good friends help move bodies - Unknown.