Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Upgrade NetBackup 3.2

2000-05-10 14:15:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Upgrade NetBackup 3.2
From: Haifang Telc haifang AT cse.ucsc DOT edu
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 11:15:00 -0700
I am getting ready to upgrade our NetBackup to 3.2. But I have one client is
running SunOS4.1.4. I read in the Release notes that 3.2 does not suppoert
SunOS clients anymore, but in the Inststallation Guide says: "NetBackup 3.2
servers support 3.1 and 3.1.1. clients."

My question is this if I upgrade the server and the other clients to 3.2 and
keep the SunOS client running 3.1.1, would the SunOS client be backed up? Did
anyone have any experience with this situation?

Thank you in advance.

Haifang