Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] EBU Backups

2000-05-10 10:20:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] EBU Backups
From: wkriner AT micronpc DOT com wkriner AT micronpc DOT com
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:20:00 -0600
We've just recently purchase Netbackup and we are currently in the
implementation process.  While setting up our EBU backups, both hots and
colds, we've started seeing this error 25 " Cannot connect on Socket" error.
There is nothing consistent about this error, sometimes the backup will
complete successfully, sometimes it will fail right away, and other times it
will run for 2 hours then fail.  We've tried working with technical support
but havn't found the solution yet.  Do you have any ideas?

Thank you,

-Bill Kriner
Unix System Admin.
wkriner AT micronpc DOT com