Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify.bat

2000-05-04 07:41:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify.bat
From: Marvin Blackburn mblackburn AT glenraven DOT com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 07:41:33 -0400
We run netbackup 3.2 on HP-UX. This is our master server.
We backup clients on NT.
We have a need to do some preprocessing on the client side.
We want to use the bp_start.bat to do this.  Does anyone have any
scripts that they use to do this.  On the unix side, templates are provided.
That is not the case for NT.

We especailly need to be able to set the status as per the directions in the
book.

Any help would be appreciated.

Marvin Blackburn
Systems Administrator
Glen Raven Mills, Inc.
"He's no failure.  He's not dead yet" --William Lloyd George