Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: DLT Cleaning

2000-05-04 07:38:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: DLT Cleaning
From: Brian_Drager AT vanguard DOT com Brian_Drager AT vanguard DOT com
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 07:38:57 -0400
Question about DLT Cleaning.

We turned auto clean off on out STK 9710.  We also added 5 DLT per each Silo for
DLT-CLN. Last night we received a lot of media errors, status code 84 -86. Non
of the drives were clean. I didn't open the robot  to see if cleaning lights are
on. Any suggestions. Is there anything else we need to do to get the cleaning to
work?

Thanks, Brian

Mark Kolodziejski
04/07/2000 11:52 AM