Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Catalog backup

2000-05-03 12:57:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Catalog backup
From: Vandevegt, James Matthew (Jim) vandevegt AT lucent DOT com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 10:57:00 -0600
You need to update the file list to be backed up in the NetBackup DB Backup
Attributes. They are probably still on the default
/opt/openv/netbackup/db/images. Since this is now a symbolic link all you're
tarring is the symbolic link. Change to config to point to the new absolute
path where you're storing the images DB.