Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Eject Command

2000-05-01 00:59:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Eject Command
From: Pat Whelan pwhelan AT veritas DOT com
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:59:37 -0700
I don't know if it exist at NBU 3.1.5, but at 3.2 there is a command
"vmrobcmd" with the following parameters:
Usage:  .\vmrobcmd [-extend|-retract|-inject|-eject]
            -rh <robot_host>
            -rn <robot_num>
            -sn <slot_num>

Hope this helps.

Patrick Whelan
Consulting
[NBU (with extensions) and Storage Migrator]
[VxFS and Volume Manager]
pwhelan AT veritas DOT com

Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong. - Dennis Miller
Friends help friends move, good friends help move bodies - Unknown.