Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup Coverage Report question

2000-04-19 14:10:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup Coverage Report question
From: Norm Szcyrek nszcyrek AT iocenter DOT net
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:10:32 -0400
I've heard that there is a way go generate a Backup coverage report in
NetBackup, which would include for each client, a list of each mount
point that is backed up, and point out mount points that are not covered
by the backup schedule. I'm not sure if it's a built in command in NB,
or covered by a script, but I can't find any document reference to it in
any of the NB manuals I have. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
--
virtually,

Norman Szcyrek
aka "Normal Norm"