Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Expiration Dates

2000-04-11 17:43:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Expiration Dates
From: Brian Blake bblake AT veritas DOT com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:43:09 -0400
All,

Actually, with NBU 3.1.1 and above, you have the ability to assign a
particular retention "period" to a retention "level". There are a total of
10 different retention levels (0 through 9). So, just change the default
retention PERIODS to accomodate your needs. This change is done on the
master server, Global Configuration screen (there will be a radio button
where you click on retention periods).

Regards,

Brian

Brian Blake