Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help with drive being downed during duplication.

2000-04-11 11:02:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help with drive being downed during duplication.
From: Nee, Patrick patrick.nee AT lmco DOT com
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:02:01 -0400
My master is a HP 700  C3000 with 512 MB of ram and 1BG Ethernet card.

The box has 4 SCSI Cards plus the internal ones. Two control the robot, they
are (high voltage) differential SCSI controllers. The first has the robot
MCU daisy chained with the first drive. The second has the second drive and
is daisy chained with the third drive. The other two SCSI cards are LVD SCSI
(Ultra 2 wide) cards controlling HD towers that have my dB on them.  All the
cars in the system are PCI.

I'm not sure what dual-connect-pci means, if it means they have internal and
external connectors, then they all do.

thanks

-
Patrick Nee