Veritas-bu

SUMMARY: [Veritas-bu] Does bpimagelist only report successfull ba ckups

2000-03-30 13:11:59
Subject: SUMMARY: [Veritas-bu] Does bpimagelist only report successfull ba ckups
From: Gialluca, Tony TGialluca AT NaviSite DOT com
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:11:59 -0500
To all:

Thanx to Brian Blake and Rob Worman for clarifying this for me.

        "Does bpimagelist only report successful backups ??"

The quick answer is "Yes". Please see below for more details.

        Tony

Tony Gialluca                   Phone: 978 946-5818
Infrastructure, Navisite                Email: tgialluca AT navisite DOT com