Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Getting a list of robots

2000-03-20 10:26:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Getting a list of robots
From: W. Curtis Preston curtis AT colltech DOT com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 07:26:41 -0800
OK, I've tried everything.  I want a list of robots that contains which
host has the robotic control.  I've been using bpstulist, but that lists
every media server that has a storage unit connected to that robot, not
just the main robotic control.  And to my knowledge, there's no way to
distinguish the "main" robot storage unit from the others.  What would be
perfect would be something like what you get from tpconfig -raw, but that
only works on the server you're running it on.  (I don't want to be forced
to rsh/ssh out to the slaves to get their robots.)

Any ideas?
---
W. Curtis Preston, Principal Consultant at Collective Technologies
Email: curtis AT colltech DOT com                (Best way to contact me)
Work : 408 452 5555                       (Leave a message.)
Pager: 800 946 4646, pin#1436065        (If urgent.)

Tap into the Collective Intellect (TM): http://www.colltech.com
Backup & Restore resources:        http://www.backupcentral.com