Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Storage Units

2000-03-15 16:39:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Storage Units
From: Andrew Steingruebl steingra AT pprd.abbott DOT com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 15:39:11 -0600
In fact, this is a general side-effect of having media servers "own" their
media, rather than listing it in the central-catalog.

What is the rationale for this design, and will it be changed at some point in
the future so that I can easily migrate media between servers, etc?

Thanks.

Andy Steingruebl              | e-mail: steingra AT pprd.abbott DOT com

Unix Systems Admin/Programmer | phone:  (847) 935-4728
Unix/Network Security         | fax:    (847) 935-0142
Abbott Laboratories, PPDR&D   | post:   100 Abbott Park Road, D472 - AP9A