Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] is there a way to upgrade clients from the slave

2000-03-09 15:13:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] is there a way to upgrade clients from the slave
From: Kevin Davis kdavis AT aol DOT net
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 15:13:57 -0500
All

I have a number of clients on private backup networks that can only talk
to  certain slaves.  The master can not talk to all my clients because
of this.  Is there a way to update my client via the slaves?  I am going
from NetBackup 3.11 to NetBackup 3.2

~Kevin

--
*  Kevin Davis  -  Associate Systems Admin  -  America Online   *
*          It's insane, to be sane in an insane world.          *