Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Netbackup Capacity Planning

2000-03-07 14:33:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Netbackup Capacity Planning
From: Thellen, Steve SThellen AT NaviSite DOT com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:33:17 -0500
Good Day All,

Simple question that may or may not have an easy answer.
Have recently started a large scale build out of a data center in which we
are planning to use Veritas Netbackup as our solution. In order to identify
a timely and cost effective expansion plan, I was wondering if anyone had
developed a means of tracking utilization numbers from each days processing
geared towards capacity planning?

Thanks,

    Steve T