Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Single mailbox restores for Exchange

2000-03-02 23:42:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Single mailbox restores for Exchange
From: W. Curtis Preston curtis AT colltech DOT com
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 20:42:59 -0800
This issue is not whether or not they want to, the issue is whether or not
they CAN.
Historically, the only way you could restore Exchange was to restore the
whole system.  Single mailbox restore hacks started to appear over the last
few years, but most were hacks.  My understanding is that the ability to do
single mailbox restores is now built into the latest Exchange.