Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgrading to 7.6.4.3 - general question

2012-11-29 11:36:15
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgrading to 7.6.4.3 - general question
From: Harvey Ditchfield <Harvey.Ditchfield AT BRISTOL.AC DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 16:25:11 +0000
Hi Teresa,

We're running 7.6.4.3 (on Solaris 10) but have been having problems
with the nsr server crashing as a result nsrexecd failing.  Apparently
this is fixed in 7.6.4.4 so you might want to consider that instead.
We'll be upgrading very soon.

Good luck :)

Harvey

Harvey Ditchfield, Senior System Administrator

Information Systems and Computing, University of Bristol,
Computer Centre, 5 Tyndall Avenue, Bristol  BS8 1UD.
E:  harvey.ditchfield AT bristol.ac DOT uk