Networker

[Networker] Tru64 client and NFS mounts

2012-11-26 07:15:54
Subject: [Networker] Tru64 client and NFS mounts
From: Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey AT UVM DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 07:15:18 -0500
Folks,

Over the holiday we got our first Tru64 clients, two of them.  We had the
system administrator install NetWorker 7.6.4.3.Build.1070 and used the saveset
name "ALL" (the server is running on Linux RHEL6 64-bit and NW
7.6.4.1.Build.1049).

The problem we are seeing is that "All" is backing up NFS mounts on the Tru64
clients.  I see that there is no longer a Tru64 client in NW8, so I'm hesitant
to open an issue with EMC about this.  Has anyone seen this with Tru64 clients.
 I was not expecting it to back up NFS mounts (since it doesn't do that on any
other OS I back up).

Thanks,
-- Frank